Street Photography Workshop
Just as I love street photography, I am also passionate about motivating and helping others to take extraordinary photographs.
I am currently planning a beginner workshop in Melbourne in late July/early August 2017 (TBC).
The workshop will cover the following:
- The basics of camera controls/mode
- How to identify and photograph interesting characters
- How to take a photograph undetected
- Composition and framing techniques
- Use of light
- How to develop your own style
- How to anticipate and capture the moment
- Identifying common patterns and themes
I will also be giving you live feedback on the photos you take.
Please drop me a message if you’re interested in attending a workshop and I will give you more information. Please feel free to let me know what you want to learn more of too.
Looking forward to hearing from you! :)